We are authorised to organise ongoing professional training courses.
To this end, we conduct various types of training courses for all types of jobs:
- Certified training courses recognised by the Luxembourg state, such as the “Palliative care” course and the “Introduction to dementia” course.
- We also organise specific training on the following subjects, inter alia, according to the needs of our customers and our staff:
- Wound management
- Pain management
- Correct medication management
- Fall prevention
- Back school
- Driving safely
- Stress management
- We offer specific training programmes to accompany individual skills development projects. (e.g. management, administrative, computer or technical skills)
Our “ongoing training service” also allows you to turn concept development projects into new training courses and encourages you to become an internal trainer to pass on your knowledge and expertise.
Depending on the collective agreement in force, all employees are entitled to ongoing training:
- 40 hours per year for a full-time care assistant (pro rata according to actual employment rate)
- 24 hours per year for administrative staff