You’d like to continue living a full and independent life in your home, even if you need help with your day-to-day activities?
Your daily life with us:
Our carers are available to help you from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m., 7 days a week. They make sure that your daily life is enjoyable and that you can live your life the way you really want to. Here is an example of what we can do for you during the course of a day:
In the morning, we can help you to:
- Get up, get washed, take a shower, clean your teeth, brush your hair, put on make-up and/or have a shave
- Get dressed
- Put on your glasses, your hearing aid, your dentures, etc.
- Go upstairs, move around your home and/or outside
- Get your breakfast ready and assist you to eat it
- Fetch your post or a newspaper, open your shutters and air your home
- And much more besides...
At lunchtime and in the afternoon, we can come to your home to:
- Set up your “meals on wheels”
- Assist you eat
- Keep you company
In the afternoon/evening, we can help you to:
- Help you get your dinner ready (preparations, set-up, support, etc.)
- Help you to have a shower, get ready for bed and go to bed
How to request our help?
It couldn’t be simpler! Call our hotline on 402080. We will arrange to meet you (and members of your family, if you wish so) to discuss your needs together and work out the best way to help you.
You can also contact us if you need help with your housework, laundry, small repair jobs or any other day-to-day tasks.
With our “Customised services” we can offer you a tailor-made solution for your housework, laundry, small repair jobs or any other day-to-day tasks.
You’d like more information?
Then call us on 402080 or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org